Cossil & Webley
Wormall Civil Project Management
Wormall Civil Site Supervision
2021 – Ongoing
Apsley Estate is a Residential Development nestled adjacent to Kwinana Freeway and Rowley Road with Wormall Civil being a part of this development for the last 4 years and completing 13 stages since.
Currently 3 stages of works are active – Stage 14, stage 9 and Stage 9 – Western Power Works, The scope of works includes Sand Cut to Fill from 10m tall batters, Stonepitching works, Toodyay Cladding works, Underground Utilities and Roadworks.
One of the critical tasks being performed is the excavation and reshaping of existing sand batter adjacent to large Western Power transmission lines to suit development needs, the works are being performed with precision and accuracy minimising any impact to the nearby residents.
The project is currently on track and is slated to be fully completed by April 2024.
Scope of Works completed:
- 20,000 m3 of Sand Cut to Fill
- 1500 m2 of stone pitching works
- 2150m of Limestone Retaining Walls
- 700m of Stormwater Drainage of varying pipe sizes
- 1500m of sewer main at various depths
- 900m of Water main and 400m Gas main of varying pipe sizes
- 9500 m2 of Roadworks