Our expertise at your service
Wormall Civil understands the intricacies of each component when it comes to the civil engineering and construction industry. Since we started in 1984, we have dedicated ourselves to working closely with our clients, completing vital projects to deadline and providing them with a successful outcome resulting in long term business relationships and infrastructure that’s built to last.
From private and government sector clients, Wormall Civil undertakes small to large scale land development projects across Western Australia, and every year we expand our fleet and increase our staff levels to enhance our capabilities and competencies.
Many of our civil infrastructure tasks are resourced internally including wall construction, traffic management, and footpath construction so our clients are guaranteed high quality and delivery outcomes without the risk of sub-contractors, every time.
- Residential/Industrial Subdivisions (LandCorp Tier 1 Contractor)
- Earthworks/Cut to Fill/Imported Fill (LandCorp Tier 1 Contractor)
- Sewage (Water Corporation Accredited)
- Pump Stations (Water Corporation Accredited)
- Stormwater/Sewer Retention Tanks and Systems/Pollutant Traps
- Culvert/Pipe Installation
- Wall Building
- Traffic Management (Main Roads WA Accredited)
- Total Project Management
- Mining Infrastructure/Camps
- Road/Footpath Construction (Main Roads WA R2 Prequalified)
- Drainage (Water Corporation/ Local Authorities Accredited)
- Water (Water Corporation Accredited)
- Gas (ATCO Gas Accredited)
- Power (Western Power Accredited)
- Communications (Telstra/NBN Accredited)
- Road Sweeping
- Environmental Solutions/Acid Sulphate Soils & Contaminated Water Management