Wormall Civil Project Management
Wormall Civil Site Supervision
2020 - ongoing
Being right next to the Swan River, one of the first tasks was to setup and manage numerous dewatering systems, whilst working closely with the Water Corporation to manage a strict water quality/quantity being discharged into sewer as per permit conditions.
Numerous traffic management plans had to be implemented to manage pedestrian/vehicle traffic around works safely.
The main scope of works is as followed:
- GPR Scanning of grounds
- Install approximately 240m of 1200 RCP drainage pipe, along with numerous drainage structures like Jp’s and GP’s. All the concrete products had to adhere to clients Greenstar requirements
- Cut over the new drainage system
- Remove redundant drainage pipe
- Maintain access to Trinity College at all times, and where necessary implement weekend/public holiday works to avoid any disruption
- Construction of 2 piling platforms